How to Order
How to Order
Purchasing your cricket gear is easy through Cricket Gear Direct's online store, just follow these instructions;
- Browse our website for products you'd like to purchase.
- Select the quantity and variant (i.e. size, weight, colour etc.) and then click 'Add to Cart'.
- Repeat until you have added all the gear you need to your cart.
- Click on 'Shopping Cart' to review your gear selections including quantities and the total price before postage.
- If you'd like to add postal insurance, go to the 'Accessories/Other' drop-down menu and select 'Postage Insurance'. Select the number of insurance units (i.e. $1.25 for each $100 of value) you'd like to purchase in the same manner as adding any other purchase to your cart.
- Click on 'Shopping Cart' to review your updated quantities and total price before postage.
- Input any special instructions for Cricket Gear Direct staff members to take into consideration when filling your order by clicking on '' and then click on 'Update'. We will try our best to fulfil any requests, however there are no guarantees and this will depend on the stock we have at the time of your order.
- Submit your state and post code under 'Get Shipping Estimates'. This postage price will be added in the next few steps.
- To pay, click on;
- 'Checkout' if you prefer to transfer funds via 'Direct Bank Deposit' or
- 'Checkout with Paypal' if you have a Paypal account or wish to pay using Credit Card or Debit Card
- Submit your contact email address and billing address or login using your existing account.
- Click on 'Continue to next step'.
- If you have a discount coupon or a Cricket Gear Direct gift certificate, enter the code into the box and click 'Apply'.
- Select your shipping method ('Standard Shipping', 'Express Shipping' or 'Free Shipping' if applicable).
- Reconfirm your payment method ('Paypal' if you have a Paypal account/credit card/debit card or 'Bank Deposit' if you'd prefer to transfer payment direct to our business bank account).
- if paying using Paypal, login to your Paypal account.
- if paying using credit card or debit card, enter your card details.
- if paying by bank deposit, please note the bank details and submit with your order number as a reference.
- Click on 'Complete my purchase'.
- Our system will then email confirmation of your order and you will receive confirmation of the following when they occur;
- Payment received (when paying by Direct Bank Deposit).
- Order fulfilled and dispatched along with tracking details.
The above instructions may change if you have registered an account with us and have logged in prior to adding items to your cart. If you have any trouble going through the check-out phase, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Out of Stock
If there are any items that you are interested in purchasing but are listed as 'sold out', please email us and we will try our best to get them back in stock as soon as possible. At that same time we will be able to advise the expected timeframe until goods are expected to be received into our warehouse.