What Is Club Store?
What is "Club Store"?
Cricket Gear Direct's "Club Store" is essentially an area clubs can have customised gear available for order by their players.
Benefits of "Club Store"
There is the expectation that a number of orders will be placed for each "Club Store" listing and as such, we are able to offer discounts which will vary from product to product. These discounts are likely to be between 5% - 10% off our already low prices!
Steps to have a listing under "Club Store"
- Club representative to contact us below and outline requirements
- Gear is listed on our website
- Players to place order & pay in full by stipulated cut-off date
- Cricket Gear Direct places order with our supplier(s)
- Cricket Gear Direct delivers the orders to your club (or alternative location)
Gear we can make available for order include;
- Helmets (batting / wicket keeping / fielder)
- Clothing (whites / coloured kits / tracksuits / hoodies etc)
- Hats & Caps
- Bat refurbishments
- Pre-Season purchases
- Training Equipment (baseball mitts / cones / balls / etc)
- Others (let us know what you want!)