Bat refurbishments by Cricket Gear Direct come in 3 levels of service;
Silver Level Service
- Remove existing bat facing
- Glue surface cracks
- Sand whole bat (leaving stickers in-tact)
- Oil bat surfaces
- Apply bat facing (& binding tape if required)
Gold Level Service
- Everything in Silver Level Service
- Supply & fit new grip (customer's choice)
Platinum Level Service
- Everything in Gold Level Service
- Apply Shoe Goo to toe
Your bat will be required for 1-2 weeks. This will ensure the blade is dry from re-oiling before applying new bat facing.
Note: Bat will need to be delivered & collected from Cricket Gear Direct head office, otherwise additional postage charges will apply.
Please contact us to arrange drop-off of your bat or for a quote on postage charges.