The Shrey Keeping Air v2.2 Helmet - S/Steel is a specialised wicket keeping helmet, designed to maximise protection while not compromising freedom of movement.
It has the following features;
- Re-designed and re-engineered, now weighing approx. 870gms
- Permanently attached "SHREY" embossed side plates
- Improved Rear retention system with cushion pads for better fit and comfort
- Advanced Air Flow System
- Removable and washable sweatband
- The only specialised wicket keeping helmet on the market
- Cut-out back for extra neck comfort in keeping position
- Note:This helmet is strictly for wicket keeping only and not for batting or fielding at any other positions.
The range is available in the following options;
Size: Small (55-58 cm) / Medium (58-61 cm) / Large (60-63 cm)
Colour: Navy (Maroon / Yellow / Red / Black / Sky Blue / Royal Blue / Green are available only by special order)
Custom club designs also available upon request, however minimum order quantities are required. Please refer to the page "What is Club Store?".